- This Mock test contains 30 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 20 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Question 1 of 20
1. Question1 point(s)
In a half wave rectifier the AC input source of frequency 50Hz is used. The fundamental frequency of the output isCorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 20
2. Question1 point(s)
An n-p-n transistor conducts whenCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 20
3. Question1 point(s)
In a common emitter amplifier circuit using an n-p-n transistor , the phase difference between the input and the output voltages will beCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 20
4. Question1 point(s)
For a transistor , α(DC) and β(DC) are the current ratios , then the value of β(DC) -α(DC)/β(DC). α(DC) isCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 20
5. Question1 point(s)
If α-current gain of a transistor is 0.98. What is the value of β-current gain of the transistor ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 20
6. Question1 point(s)For a transistor, the current ratio α(dc) = 69/70. The current gain β(dc) isCorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 20
7. Question1 point(s)
Fortransistor amplifier, the audio signal voltage across the collector resistance of is . If the current amplification factor of the transistor is and the base resistance is , then the input signal voltage isCorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 20
8. Question1 point(s)
A transistor is used as a common emitter amplifier with a load resistance 2 K. the input resistance is 150 . Base current is changed by 20 A which results in a change in collector current by . The voltage gain of the amplifier isCorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 20
9. Question1 point(s)
Which logic gates produces ‘LOW’ output when any of the inputs is ‘HIGH’ ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 20
10. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 20
11. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 20
12. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 20
13. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 20
14. Question1 point(s)
How many NAND gates are needed to form an AND gate ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 20
15. Question1 point(s)
For a transistor ,[ 1/α – 1/β] is equal toCorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 20
16. Question1 point(s)
In a common base amplifier circuit , calculate the change in base current if that in the emitter current is 2mA and α= 0.98CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 20
17. Question1 point(s)
A combination of AND function and NOT function results inCorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 20
18. Question1 point(s)
The Boolean expression for OR function isCorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 20
19. Question1 point(s)
In transistor as an amplifier if α = I(C)/I(E) and β = I(C)/I(B) then ,CorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 20
20. Question1 point(s)
In a transistor α is alwaysCorrectIncorrect