- This Mock test contains 25 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 20 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Your Score For Redox Reactions(Chemistry) Test is
Question 1 of 20
1. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 20
2. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following is not an example of redox reacton ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 20
3. Question1 point(s)
A compound contains atoms of three elements A, B and C. If the oxidation state of A is +2, B is +5 and that of C is
-2, the compound is possibly represented byCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 20
4. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 20
5. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 20
6. Question1 point(s)
Oxidation number of carbon in H2CO3 isCorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 20
7. Question1 point(s)
Which is the correct stock notation for magenese dioxide ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 20
8. Question1 point(s)
Oxidation number of oxygen in superoxide isCorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 20
9. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following halogens does always show oxidation state -1 ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 20
10. Question1 point(s)
The process SO2 → S2Cl2 IsCorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 20
11. Question1 point(s)
H2SO4 acts as a strong oxidising agent. In which of the reaction, is it not acting as an oxidising agent?CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 20
12. Question1 point(s)
Find the redox reactionCorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 20
13. Question1 point(s)
Find the oxidation state of I in H4IO6–CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 20
14. Question1 point(s)
In which of the following complex, the oxidation number of Fe is +1?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 20
15. Question1 point(s)
Which among the following compounds is the most reducing compound?CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 20
16. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following process takes place in oxidation process?CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 20
17. Question1 point(s)
In the reaction given below, identify the species undergoing redox reactionCorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 20
18. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following is correct code for x and y in the following reactionCorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 20
19. Question1 point(s)
Which reaction involves neither oxidation nor reduction?
Question 20 of 20
20. Question1 point(s)
Which one of the following reaction involves oxidation reduction ?