- This Mock test contains 20 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 20 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Question 1 of 20
1. Question1 point(s)
Growth is aCorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 20
2. Question1 point(s)
The growth of plant differs from growth of animals in beingCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 20
3. Question1 point(s)
The condition of viable seed when seeds do not germinate even in presence of favourable environmental condition is calledCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 20
4. Question1 point(s)
The avena curvature is used for bioassay ofCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 20
5. Question1 point(s)Select an appropriate plant hormone responsible for apical dominance from the followingCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 20
6. Question1 point(s)Fruit and leaf drop at early stages can be prevented by the application byCorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 20
7. Question1 point(s)
During seed germination, its stored food is mobilized byCorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 20
8. Question1 point(s)
In plants, Richmond – Lang effect isCorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 20
9. Question1 point(s)
It takes very long time for pineapple plants to produce flowers. Which combination of hormones can be applied to artificially induce flowering in pineapple plants throughout, the year to increase yield ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 20
10. Question1 point(s)
What is site of perception of photoperiod necessary for induction of flowering plant ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 20
11. Question1 point(s)
Phytochrome is aCorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 20
12. Question1 point(s)
A type of seed germination in which epicotyl region of embryo elongates rapidly to pull plumule out of the soil surface is called________germinationCorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 20
13. Question1 point(s)
The phase of growth which is the first phase and represents lag phase of growth curve isCorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 20
14. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following harmone is mainly concerned with root Initiation?CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 20
15. Question1 point(s)
Harmone related with cell divisions isCorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 20
16. Question1 point(s)
Name the plant growth regulator which upon spraying on sugarcane crop, increases the length of stem, thus increasing the yield of sugarcane crop.CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 20
17. Question1 point(s)
Thiobacillus is a group of bacteria helpful in carrying out ….CorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 20
18. Question1 point(s)
What is the site of perception of photoperiod necessary for induction of flowering in plants?CorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 20
19. Question1 point(s)
For rooting on leaves of Bryophyllum , the growth regulator is used isCorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 20
20. Question1 point(s)
During drought , the hormone synthesis in plants isCorrectIncorrect