- This Mock test contains 30 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 20 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Question 1 of 20
1. Question1 point(s)
The magnetic susceptibility is given byCorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 20
2. Question1 point(s)
SI unit of Magnetization isCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 20
3. Question1 point(s)
Magnetic material can be easily magnetized if magnetic suspecitibility isCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 20
4. Question1 point(s)
Dimensions of gyromagnetic ratio are _______CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 20
5. Question1 point(s)An electron revolving in a circular orbit of radius ‘r’ with velocity ‘v’ and frequency v has orbital magnetic moment ‘M’. If the frequency of revolution is doubled then the new magnetic moment will beCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 20
6. Question1 point(s)If the angular momentum of an electron is J, then the magnitude of magnetic moment will beCorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 20
7. Question1 point(s)
A charge q is circulating with constant speed v in a semicircular loop of wire of radius R. The magnetic moment of this loop isCorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 20
8. Question1 point(s)
Dimension of magnetization are______CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 20
9. Question1 point(s)
For an isotropic medium B, μ, H and M2 are related as ( B, μ, H and M2 have their usual meaning in magnetic material)CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 20
10. Question1 point(s)
Relative permeability of nickel is 600, then its magnetic susceptibility isCorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 20
11. Question1 point(s)
What is magnetization of bar magnet having length 6cm and area od cross section 5cm² ?(M=1Am²)CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 20
12. Question1 point(s)
The space within a current carrying toroid is filled with tungsten of susceptibility 6.8 x 10^-5 . The percentage increase in the magnetic field B isCorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 20
13. Question1 point(s)
The ratio of magnetic dipole moment of an electron of charge ‘e’ and mass ‘m’ in Bohr’s orbit in hydrogen atom to its angular momentum isCorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 20
14. Question1 point(s)
The magnetic moment of electron due to orbital motion is proportional to (n= quantum number )CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 20
15. Question1 point(s)
If= magnetization of a paramagnetic sample, = external magnetic field, = absolute temperature, = curie constant then according to Curie’s law in magnetism, the correct relation isCorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 20
16. Question1 point(s)
If number of turns, area and current through a coil are given by n, A and I respectively. then its magnetic moment is given byCorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 20
17. Question1 point(s)
Magnetic moment of a rod of length L is M. If the rod is bent into semicircle , then the magnetic moment of rod isCorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 20
18. Question1 point(s)
The intensity of magnetic field is B and moment of magnet is M. The maximum potential energy is
Question 19 of 20
19. Question1 point(s)
The substance used for making permanent magnet isCorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 20
20. Question1 point(s)
Magnetic permeability is maximum forCorrectIncorrect