- This Mock test contains 25 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 10 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 10 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Question 1 of 10
1. Question2 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 10
2. Question2 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 10
3. Question2 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 10
4. Question2 point(s)
Non negative constraints for an LPP should beCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 10
5. Question2 point(s)
Question 6 of 10
6. Question2 point(s)
Max value of z equals 3x +2y subject to x+y ≤3 , x≤2 , -2x +y ≤1 , x≥0 , y≥0 isCorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 10
7. Question2 point(s)
If 4x +5y ≤20 , x+y ≥3 , x≥0 , y≥0 maximum 2x +3y isCorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 10
8. Question2 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 10
9. Question2 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 10
10. Question2 point(s)CorrectIncorrect