- This Mock test contains 25 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 25 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Your Score For Human nutrition (Biology) Test is
Question 1 of 25
1. Question1 point(s)
Acinar cells are present in ………..CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 25
2. Question1 point(s)
Which type of teeth are maximum in number in human buccal cavity?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 25
3. Question1 point(s)
Select odd one out on the basis of digestive functions of tongueCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 25
4. Question1 point(s)
Complete the analogy:
Ptyalin: Amylase : : Pepsin :CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 25
5. Question1 point(s)A substance needed by the body for growth, energy, repair and maintenance is called a _______________CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 25
6. Question1 point(s)
It is a long tubular structure starting from mouth and ending with anus.CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 25
7. Question1 point(s)
The diagram of large intestine of man is given below. Identify the parts labelled A, B, C, D, E and F.CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 25
8. Question1 point(s)
Which one of the following statement is not correct about intestinal villi?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 25
9. Question1 point(s)
The following list describes four major digestive enzymes. Which one of the following is incorrect?CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 25
10. Question1 point(s)
Which one of the following is the correct matching of the site of action on the given substrate, the enzyme acting upon it and the end product?
(1) Stomach: Fats —Lipase—► micelles (2) Duodenum: Triglycerides —Trypsin—► monoglycerides (3) Small intestine: Starch —(α)Amylase—► Disaccharide (Maltose) (4) Small intestine: Proteins —Pepsin—► Amino acidsCorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 25
11. Question1 point(s)
Name the hormone that stimulates the secretion of gastric juice.CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 25
12. Question1 point(s)
Bile salts act as activator of which enzyme?CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 25
13. Question1 point(s)
Which one of the followings is not part of the large intestine?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 25
14. Question1 point(s)
Sericteries are modified ______.CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 25
15. Question1 point(s)
The main function of lacteals in the villi of human small intestine is the absorption of______.CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 25
16. Question1 point(s)
Liver is the largest gland in the body and associated with various functions. Choose the incorrect one from the followings.CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 25
17. Question1 point(s)
Match Lit I with List II and choose the correct option
List I List II (a) Salivary amylase (i) Proteins (b) Bile salts (ii) Milk proteins (c) Renin (iii) Starch (d) Pepsin (iv) Lipids (e) Steapsin (v) Emulsification of fatsCorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 25
18. Question1 point(s)
Match column I with column II and choose the correct option:
Column I Column II (i) Goblet cells (a) Antibacterial agent (ii) Lysozyme (b) Mucus (iii) Saliva (c) HCl (iv) Oxyntic cells (d) Sublingual glandCorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 25
19. Question1 point(s)
The following is a scheme showing the fate of carbohydrates during digestion in the human alimentary canal. Identify the enzymes acting at stages indicated as A, B, C and D. Choose the correct option from those givenCorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 25
20. Question1 point(s)
Peyer’s patches found in the small intestine areCorrectIncorrect
Question 21 of 25
21. Question1 point(s)
Surgical removal of gall bladder in human beings would lead toCorrectIncorrect
Question 22 of 25
22. Question1 point(s)
The absorption of glycerol, fatty acids and monoglycerides takes place by theCorrectIncorrect
Question 23 of 25
23. Question1 point(s)
Name the substance which is not a product formed in the small intestine?CorrectIncorrect
Question 24 of 25
24. Question1 point(s)
The cells in the wall of intestine are stimulated to produce secretin byCorrectIncorrect
Question 25 of 25
25. Question1 point(s)
Secretin stimulates production ofCorrectIncorrect