- This Mock test contains 25 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 25 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Your Score For Motion In Plane (Physics ) Test is
Question 1 of 25
1. Question1 point(s)
The radius of the earth is 6400 km and g = 10 m/s². In order that a body of 5 kg weighs zero at the equator, the angular speed of the earth isCorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 25
2. Question1 point(s)
The time – period of a satellite of earth is 5 hours. If the separation between the earth and the satellite is increased to 4 times the previous value, the new time – period will becomeCorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 25
3. Question1 point(s)
If a body of mass m is taken out from a point below the surface of earth equal to half the radius of earth, R, to a height R above the earths surface, then work done on it will beCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 25
4. Question1 point(s)
A body is projected vertically from the surface of the earth of radius R with velocity equal to half of the escape velocity. The maximum height reached by the body isCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 25
5. Question1 point(s)
The escape velocity for a body projected vertically upwards from the surface of the earth is 11 km/s. If the body is projected at an angle of 450 with the vertical, the escape velocity will beCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 25
6. Question1 point(s)
The value of g at a particular point is 9.8 m/sec² suppose the earth suddenly shrink uniformly to half its present size without losing any mass. The value of g at the same point (assuming that the distance of the point from the centre of the earth does not shrink) will becomeCorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 25
7. Question1 point(s)
The escape velocity of projection from the earth is approximately (R = 6400 km)CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 25
8. Question1 point(s)
The mean radius of the earth is R, its angular speed on its own axis is w and the acceleration due to gravity at earths surface is g. The cube of the radius of the orbit of a geo-stationary satellite will beCorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 25
9. Question1 point(s)
The masses of two planets are in the ratio 1 : 2. Their radii are in the ratio 1 : 2. The acceleration due to gravity on the planets are in the ratio.CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 25
10. Question1 point(s)
There is no atmosphere on the moon becauseCorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 25
11. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 25
12. Question1 point(s)
A geostationary satellite is orbiting the earth at a height of 6R above the surface of the earth, R being the radius of the earth. The time period of another satellite at a height of 2.5 R from the surface of earth isCorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 25
13. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 25
14. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 25
15. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 25
16. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 25
17. Question1 point(s)
The period of a satellite in a circular orbit of radius R is T. The period of another satellite in circular orbit of radius 4R isCorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 25
18. Question1 point(s)
A satellite is revolving around the sun in a circular orbit with uniform velocity v. If the gravitational force suddenly disappears, the velocity of the satellite will beCorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 25
19. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 25
20. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 21 of 25
21. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect
Question 22 of 25
22. Question1 point(s)
If escape velocity from the earth’s surface is 11.2 km/sec. then escape velocity from a planet of mass same as that of earth but radius one fourth as that of earth isCorrectIncorrect
Question 23 of 25
23. Question1 point(s)
The radii of the earth and the moon are in the ratio 10 : 1 while acceleration due to gravity on the earth’s surface and moon’s surface are in the ratio 6 : 1. The ratio of escape velocities from earth’s surface to that of moon surface isCorrectIncorrect
Question 24 of 25
24. Question1 point(s)
The dimensions of universal gravitational constant areCorrectIncorrect
Question 25 of 25
25. Question1 point(s)CorrectIncorrect