- This Mock test contains 30 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 25 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
- Not categorized 0%
Question 1 of 25
1. Question1 point(s)
Elements of p-block have the valence shell electronic configuration as ________CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 25
2. Question1 point(s)
The general electronic configuration of group 16 elements is ______CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 25
3. Question1 point(s)
The anomalous behaviour of oxygen is due to ____CorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 25
4. Question1 point(s)
Oxygen will not exhibit ____ oxidation state .CorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 25
5. Question1 point(s)What is most abundant element on earth ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 25
6. Question1 point(s)The most abundant noble gas in atmosphere is __CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 25
7. Question1 point(s)
What is the highest oxidation state exhibited by group 17 elements ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 25
8. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following compound does not acts as a reducing agent ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 25
9. Question1 point(s)
Which is correct thermal stability order for H2E (E= O, S , Se, Te and Po)CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 25
10. Question1 point(s)
Which halogen forms an oxyacid that contains the halogen atom in tripositive oxidation state ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 25
11. Question1 point(s)
Among the following correct order of acidity is ____CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 25
12. Question1 point(s)
The product obtained when chlorine reacts with cold and dilute aqueous NaOH are ______CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 25
13. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following is most reactive ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 25
14. Question1 point(s)
In the structure of ClF3, the number of lone pair of electrons on the central atom ‘Cl’ isCorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 25
15. Question1 point(s)
What is geometry of molecule of bromine pentafluoride ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 25
16. Question1 point(s)
A element that does not form acidic oxide is ____CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 25
17. Question1 point(s)
Identify a metalloid from the following list of elements .CorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 25
18. Question1 point(s)
In which of the following compounds, nitrogen exhibits highest oxidation state?CorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 25
19. Question1 point(s)
Argon is usedCorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 25
20. Question1 point(s)
Four species are listed below:
Which one of the following is the correct sequence of their acidic strength?CorrectIncorrect
Question 21 of 25
21. Question1 point(s)
Helium is used in balloons in place of hydrogen because it isCorrectIncorrect
Question 22 of 25
22. Question1 point(s)
Which is most easily liquefiable rare gas?CorrectIncorrect
Question 23 of 25
23. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following gas dissolves in conc. H2SO4 to give oleum ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 24 of 25
24. Question1 point(s)
Group 16 elements are also called________CorrectIncorrect
Question 25 of 25
25. Question1 point(s)
Which of the following statements regarding group 16 elements is not true?CorrectIncorrect