- This Mock test contains 25 MCQ questions.
- Choice and sequence for attempting questions will be as per the convenience of the candidate.
- Read each question carefully.
- Determine the one correct answer out of the four available options given for each question.
- Each question awards you 1 point.
- You can end the test any time by clicking “quiz summary>finish quiz”.
- The mock test will automatically be submitted when the time is up.
- You can review all questions once again and evaluate your mistakes by clicking “view questions” when the result is displayed.
- You can apply for Leaderboard when the result is displayed.
- You can re-attempt the exam as per your wish, yet scores of the first attempt will be recorded!
0 of 25 questions completed
You must specify a text.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 25 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Your Score For Biomolecules(Biology) Test is
Question 1 of 25
1. Question1 point(s)
Which biomolecule is distributed more widely in a cell?CorrectIncorrect
Question 2 of 25
2. Question1 point(s)
Which is a reducing sugar?CorrectIncorrect
Question 3 of 25
3. Question1 point(s)
Most abundant RNA in the cellCorrectIncorrect
Question 4 of 25
4. Question1 point(s)
Name the simplest amino acidCorrectIncorrect
Question 5 of 25
5. Question1 point(s)Starch and cellulose are the compounds made up of many units ofCorrectIncorrect
Question 6 of 25
6. Question1 point(s)Which one of the following is the sweetest sugar ?CorrectIncorrect
Question 7 of 25
7. Question1 point(s)Simplest form of carbohydrate isCorrectIncorrect
Question 8 of 25
8. Question1 point(s)Sugar and amino acids areCorrectIncorrect
Question 9 of 25
9. Question1 point(s)
Sugar, amino acids and nucleotides unite to their respective subunits to form——CorrectIncorrect
Question 10 of 25
10. Question1 point(s)
Glycosidic bond is found in —————.CorrectIncorrect
Question 11 of 25
11. Question1 point(s)
Amino acids in a polypeptide are joined by —————bond.CorrectIncorrect
Question 12 of 25
12. Question1 point(s)
Lipids associated with cell membrane are ————.CorrectIncorrect
Question 13 of 25
13. Question1 point(s)
Linoleic, Linolenic and ——————–acids are referred as essential fatty acids since they cannot be synthesized by the body and hence must be included in daily diet.CorrectIncorrect
Question 14 of 25
14. Question1 point(s)
Haemoglobin is a type of ————– protein, which plays indispensible part in respirationCorrectIncorrect
Question 15 of 25
15. Question1 point(s)
When inorganic ions or metallo-organic molecules bind to apoenzyme, they together form——CorrectIncorrect
Question 16 of 25
16. Question1 point(s)
In enzyme kinetics, Km= Vmax/2. If Km value is lower, it indicates —-CorrectIncorrect
Question 17 of 25
17. Question1 point(s)
Match the following items given in column I and II.
Column I Column II
i. RNA a. Induced fit model
ii. Yam plant b.Flax seeds
iii. Koshland c. Hydrolase
iv. Omega-3-fatty acid d. Uracil
v. Sucrase e. Anti-fertility pillsCorrectIncorrect
Question 18 of 25
18. Question1 point(s)
______ Made from mevalonic acid that is composed mainly of carbon and hydrogenCorrectIncorrect
Question 19 of 25
19. Question1 point(s)
Made from simple sugars containing benzene rings, hydrogen and oxygen.CorrectIncorrect
Question 20 of 25
20. Question1 point(s)
The Following Factor Does Not Affecting Enzyme ActivityCorrectIncorrect
Question 21 of 25
21. Question1 point(s)
__are large molecules containing amino acid units ranging from 100 to 3000CorrectIncorrect
Question 22 of 25
22. Question1 point(s)
Organic Biomolecules areCorrectIncorrect
Question 23 of 25
23. Question1 point(s)
These are the simplest sugars having crystalline structure, sweet taste and soluble in waterCorrectIncorrect
Question 24 of 25
24. Question1 point(s)
Sucrose, lactose and maltose are examples of _______CorrectIncorrect
Question 25 of 25
25. Question1 point(s)
Is Not Example of Simple Lipids ?CorrectIncorrect