Uday Samant Minister of Higher Education And Technical Education (Maharashtra) yesterday spoke about MHT CET 2021 Exam dates, on Zee 24 taas News Channel . MHT CET 2021 Exam dates is expected to be released in the 2nd week of June considering the recent announcement of cancellation of Maharashtra HSC Exams 2021. It is likely that MHT CET will be scheduled in the initial weeks of August once the pandemic situation in the state gets better.
Suggested : MHT CET 2021 Free Mock Tests (Click Here For 11th Chapter-wise tests)
Click Here for 12th MHT CET 2021 Mock Tests
MHT CET 2021 Exam Dates
|Release of application form||1st week of July 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Form Correction||4th week of July 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Admit Card Release||1st week of August 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Exam dates||2nd week of August 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Answer Key and challenge||4th week of August 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Result||1st week of September 2021|
|MHT CET 2021 Counselling||3rd week of September 2021|
Will MHT CET 2021 be Cancelled?
The exam will likely to be conducted as Maharashtra HSC exams have already been cancelled which means there is no alternative for Maharashtra engineering and Pharmacy admissions. Besides, it will be very difficult to prepare the merit list solely on the basis of Class 12th marks. The state government likely to conduct MHT CET 2021 in August.
MHT CET 2021 Admit Card
As MHT CET 2021 exam dates gets declared , Admit Card is expected to be available in 1st week of August 2021. Candidates must go through all the details written on the admit card and then download it by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of MHT CET and click on ‘admit card’ link.
- Enter the user id and password.
- Click on ‘submit’, your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Take out multiple copies of admit card
MHT CET 2021 Admit Card will contain the exam center and address allocated to every candidate. It will also contain the date and time of the examination. Candidates will have to check the details mentioned in the admit card and report in case of any discrepancies.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2021
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2021. The syllabus and exam pattern for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test has already been released at mahacet.org as per the exam pattern, the questions in the paper will be based on the Class 11 & 12 state board syllabus. The weightage given to the questions based on Class 11 is 20% and of Class 12 is 80%.
- No. of Groups in MHT CET: 2 i.e. PCM & PCB
- Papers in PCM Group: 3 i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
- Papers in PCB Group: 3 i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- Weightage of Paper 1 – Mathematics Questions: 50
- Weightage of Paper 2 – Physics & Chemistry Questions: 100
- Weightage of Paper 3 – Biology Questions: 100
- Maximum Marks to PCM & PCB: 200 each
MHT CET 2021 Free Mock Tests
- We conduct a daily chapter-wise mock test for both PCB and PCM group; the mock test blueprint will be precisely be similar to the actual MHT-CET mock test. ( We are not just conducting simple google forms mock trial, we have worked hard to make possible MHT-CET replica exam)
- Weekly full-length 3-hour exam for both PCM and PCB
- Once chapter-wise tests series is completed; Series of the Most Important Questions series(chapter-wise) and Past year Questions (PYQs) Chapter-wise is followed.
- We also provide Analysis of MHT CET; with the help of students, we also offer Memory based questions shift-wise for MHT CET examinations.
- Moreover on the second hand, we keep updating posts of exam tricks, method of guessing, past year papers PDFs, handwritten notes and latest news.
From This page Students can access MHT CET 2021 Mock Tests. On this page students are provided Schedule for upcoming tests and links for Daily scheduled tests. Not only this but Daily test toppers are also mentioned everyday on this page.
Hope you read all the points mentioned in Post.