Table of Contents
MHT CET Application Form 2021 – The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell released the MHT CET 2021 application form. The authorities released the notification about the application form online. Minister of Higher Education And Technical Education (Maharashtra) Uday Samant Shared it through his official twitter handle.
शैक्षणिक वर्ष २०२१-२२ करिता प्रथम वर्ष अभियांत्रिकी/तंत्रज्ञान, औषधनिर्माणशास्त्र व कृषी शिक्षण या व्यावसायिक अभ्यासक्रमांच्या प्रवेशासाठी घेण्यात येणारी एमएचटी-सीईटी २०२१ प्रवेश परीक्षेच्या ऑनलाईन अर्जांची नोंदणी आज दिनांक ०८/०६/२०२१ पासून दिनांक ०७/०७/२०२१ पर्यंत सुरु राहील.
— Uday Samant (@samant_uday) June 8, 2021
Recommended : MHT CET 2021 Free Mock Tests (Click here )
Important : Download MHT CET Last 6 Years Question Answer PDF (2015 – 2020) Click Here
Candidates will have to submit the application form of MHT CET 2021 before the last date. Those interested in appearing for MHT CET engineering entrance will have to submit the MHT CET 2021 application form for which they will have to enter certain personal and academic details.
How to fill MHT CET 2021 Application Form ?
Candidates must note that the MHT CET 2021 Login details will be required for filling the MHT CET application form, downloading admit card, checking the result, and also for counselling process. MHT CET 2021 login credentials are very important and candidates must keep them safely till the end of the admission process. Candidates will have to follow the of steps in order to fill MHT CET 2021 application form as provided below:
Step 1 – MHT CET Registration
- Visit the official website (click here ) and open the MHT CET 2021 portal
- Click On Under Graduate Courses (MHT CET 2021)
- Now click on the link to ‘New Registration’
- Candidates will be required to enter certain personal information like first name, last name, name of the parents, contact details, etc.
- They will also be required to create a username (4 to 15 characters) and password (8 to 20 characters)
- Registered candidates will have to visit the MHT CET home page and required to log in using their username and password
- After logging in, candidates may click on ‘My application’ to continue with filling the further details
- Some of the personal details filled during registration will be automatically filled in MHT CET application form 2021
- The next step will be entering the contact details with permanent and correspondence address
- Other details like nationality, category of reservation, religion, etc.
- This shall be followed by filling in the qualifying examination details
- At last, candidates will be required to enter their preferences in the MHT CET 2021 application form for exam day like the language of exam, exam centres, etc.
After uploading all the requisite details in MHT CET 2021 application form, candidates will be required to upload the scanned images of their colored photograph, signature. The images should be uploaded strictly in the prescribed format or the same will not be accepted by the officials.
|Colored Photograph||JPG||15 KB to 50 KB|
|Signature||JPG||5 KB to 20 KB|
Payment of MHT CET Application Fees
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of the amount prescribed in the table below for confirming their MHT CET application form 2021. The application fee can be made in online mode only and the amount shall be non-refundable and non- transferable as well.
MHT CET Application Fee
|Category||Application Amount||For both Groups (PCM and PCB)|
|For candidates from Maharashtra State belonging to general category;Outside Maharashtra State (OMS);J & K Migrant candidates||Rs 800 + Bank charges||Rs 1600|
|For Candidates of backward Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC] and persons with disability; Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.||Rs 600 + Bank charges||Rs 1200|
Correction in MHT CET 2021 Application Form
The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra does not allow candidates to make any changes or corrections to the already submitted MHT CET application form 2021. Thus, those who enter the incorrect information and wish to make changes in the same, will have to first cancel their previously submitted application form of MHT CET 2021 and then fill a fresh one. It may be noted that those who cancel their applications will not get any refund for such cancellations.
How to cancel MHT CET Application Form 2021?
Candidates may note the steps provided below for cancelling the submitted application form of MHT CET 2021:
- Visit the official website at mahacet.org
- Enter the MHT CET 2021 portal and then login using application number and password
- Click on the link to ‘Cancel Application’
Things to preserve after MHT CET 2021 Application Form
Most of the time candidates are in a rush at the time of filling the MHT CET application form, or even due to being unaware, they forget to note down certain details that are used further. Such information to be retained and noted by candidates is given below:
- MHT CET 2021 application number
- Candidate Login ID
- MHT CET password
- Transaction ID of MHT CET 2021 application fees
How to retrieve MHT CET username?
If a candidate forgets the username which is used for login, then such candidate may follow the steps below:
- Visit www.mahacet.org 2021 and click on the candidate login
- Now click on “Forgot Username” link.
- Enter your first name
- Now enter the registered mobile number
- Candidates will also have to enter their date of birth
- Enter the captcha code as displayed on the screen and click on submit
Candidates will receive their MHT CET username on the registered mobile number.
How to retrieve MHT CET password?
Many students are casual at certain things and forget the password set by them during MHT CET registration. Such candidates will have to visit the official website and follow the steps below:
- Visit www.mahacet.org 2021 and click on the candidate login
- Now click on “Forgot Password” link.
- Click on the option to retrieve password through OTP at a mobile number or email, as convenient.
- Now enter the username.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Now click on ‘Send OTP’, whether to registered email ID or mobile number.
- Candidates will be required to create a new password with the specified combination of letters and special characters.
- Click on submit and login to cross-check.