MHT CET Answer Key 2021 – The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra has started the MHT CET 2021 answer key challenge from October 12. Candidates can now challenge the provisional MHT CET answer key 2021 till October 13 (5.00 om) in online mode. The provisional MHT CET 2021 answer key was released on October 11 at the official website cetcell.mahacet.org. The direct link to download MHT CET answer key 2021 has been updated on this page. To access the answer key of MHT CET 2021, candidates have to use their CET roll number (Candidate ID) and date of birth.
Steps to check MHT CET Answer Key 2021
Candidates can access the provisional answer key of MHT CET 2021 only in online mode from the official website. Along with the MHT CET 2021 answer key, the response sheet and question paper pdf also released so that the candidates can check their answers and calculate the probable scores secured in the examination. The given steps can be followed by the candidates to check MHT CET answer key:
- Go to the MHT CET official website 2021
- Click on the ‘answer key” link
- The Candidate ID (roll number) and date of birth have to be entered by the candidates.
- The answer key of MHT CET 2021 will be displayed on the screen.
- A print out of the answer key can be taken for future reference.
MHT CET 2021 answer key download window
How to download MHT CET 2021 Response Sheets
- Visit the official website -mhtcet2021.mahacet.org.
- Click on the ‘Download Students Response Sheet’ Link.
- Candidates will have to enter their roll number and password.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The MHT CET response sheet will be displayed on the screen.
Procedure to challenge MHT CET 2021 answer key
The authorities have allowed the candidates to challenge the provisional answer key of MHT CET 2021 from October 12 to 13 (5.00 pm). The objections have to be raised within a specified period of time in online mode. Along with the objections, the candidates will also have to submit their supporting proof/documents. All of the objections will be checked by the authorities and the final MHT CET answer key will be released.
Steps to challenge provisional MHT CET answer key 2021
- Visit the official website- mhtcet2021.mahacet.org or cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Click on the “Click Here to Raise Objections” link.
- Click on the “Login (Only Registered Candidates” tab
- Enter roll number, date of birth and captcha code.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- MHT CET 2021 answer key pdf will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the question Id to be challenged.
- Upload documents supporting your claim.
- Pay the processing fee of Rs 1,000 in online mode.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
MHT CET 2021 answer key challenge window
Procedure to calculate scores using MHT CET 2021 answer key
Candidates will be able to calculate their probable scores using the following steps:
- Check the official answer key of MHT CET 2021 along with the response sheet.
- Candidates will be required to compare their responses with the correct answers.
- The official marking scheme as per the MHT CET 2021 exam pattern has to be followed by the candidates.
- The total correct score has to be counted after subtracting the score of the incorrect answer.
- The score obtained in the end will be the probable marks secured by the candidates in the entrance examination of MHT CET 2021.
Marking Scheme of MHT CET 2021
|Paper 1||Mathematics||50||2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer|
1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
Calculation of MHT CET 2021 Result
The MHT CET entrance examinations will be conducted in multiple shifts which bring out the possibility of difference in difficulty level of question papers sets.
Some candidates may get a relatively tougher set of MHT CET 2021 question papers. In such a case, those candidates who attempt the tougher set of question paper will be able to secure fewer marks compared to the ones who attempted the easier set.
To make sure, the candidates are neither benefitted nor disadvantaged due to the difficulty level of the question paper sets, Normalization method of calculating marks is employed for fair marking practice. A similar method of calculating marks is also employed in several other major entrance examinations such as JEE.
How to Calculate MHT CET 2021 Percentile Score
Based on the candidates’ relative performance appearing for the MHT CET 2021 entrance exam, the authorities will prepare percentile scores. The marks secured by the candidates will be transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0. The percentile scores will reflect the percentage of candidates who have scored less than that particular examination score. The percentile score will be calculated up to 5 decimal points to minimum ties. MHT CET 2021 Cutoff
With the help of the following formula, the Percentile Score of the candidate will be calculated:
(Number of Candidates in Exam with Normalized Marks < The Candidate) *100/The Total Number of candidates in the Exam – Number of Toppers in the Shift
Note: Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidates will be different from the Percentile Score.
MHT CET 2021 Merit List
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will release the final MHT-CET 2021 merit list in the last week of October 2021. Candidates may check the MHT-CET merit list 2021 online using their application ID and date of birth. In the final merit list of MHT-CET, the name of shortlisted candidates and their overall ranks will be mentioned. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the MHT CET 2021 exam, the concerned authorities will release the merit list of the MHT CET 2021 entrance exam. Based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam of MHT CET 2021, they will be invited to attend the MHT CET 2021 counseling process for the allocation of seats.
State Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra releases the MHT-CET provisional merit list in June, and the candidates have an option to submit their grievances (if any). The final merit list of MHT CET is prepared after taking all the feedback and grievances into account.
Based on the ranks secured in the final merit list of MHT-CET 2021, the seat allotment will be done for admission in Maharashtra’s colleges. Seats will be allotted first to those with higher ranks and, therefore, such candidates will have higher chances of getting access to their desired course and college.
Tie-Breaking Policy for MHT CET 2021
In a scenario where two or more candidates obtain an equal number of marks, an MHT CET 2021 tie-breaking policy will be employed to determine who will get admission first. Following are the details regarding the MHT CET 2021 tie-breaking policy:
- Candidates with minimum incorrect attempts in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology will be given first preference
- Candidates with the least number of wrong attempts Mathematics/Biology will be preferred
- Candidates with less number of wrong attempts in Chemistry will have an advantage
- Those candidates will be prioritized who have secured better marks in the Class XII examination
- Older candidates will be given preference
Check MHT CET 2021 Cutoff : Click Here
MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers
Solving MHT-CET previous years’ question papers/sample paper is one of the best sources for the exam. By practicing MHT CET sample papers/last years’ question papers, candidates can understand the MHT CET 2021 exam pattern, difficulty level, etc. therefore, candidates planning to take MHT CET are advised to practice previous year question papers and attempt MHT CET 2021 mock tests once they are through with the exam preparation. After taking MHT CET last years’ question papers/sample paper, candidates can analyze their performance level in all sections. They can know the strong and weak areas so that candidates can revise the topics in which they are vulnerable.
MHT CET 2021 Cutoff
Download MHT CET Past Year Papers : Click Here
MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis : Click Here
MHT CET 2021 Official Website : Click Here
Advantages of Solving MHT CET Previous Years’ Question Papers/Sample paper
Mentioned below are some of the advantages of solving MHT CET previous years’ question papers/sample paper:
- With the help of MHT CET’s previous years’ question papers/sample paper, candidates can get an idea of the MHT CET exam pattern, type, and nature of questions asked in the entrance exam. Candidates will also be able to practice different kinds of problems.
- By taking MHT CET previous years’ question papers/sample paper, candidates can improve their question-solving ability, speed, and time-management skills.
- Through solving MHT CET last year papers with solutions, candidates can analyze their strong and weak areas.
- Candidates preparing for the exam can use the MHT CET old question papers as a reference to know the MHT CET previous year papers marking scheme of each section and questions.
- Most importantly, solving MHT CET sample papers and previous years’ question papers gives the candidates the feel of cracking the actual exam and is the only quality practice source required to face the exams.
Stay Updated With Us, Hope you like this article (MHT CET 2021 Answer Key)