MHT CET 2021 20th Sep Shift 1 Exam Analysis :
The exam analysis of MHT CET 2021 20th Sep Shift 1 has been updated here. Overall Difficulty Level , Difficulty Level Distribution subject-wise and Subject-wise Memory Based Questions are updated here.
Important : MHT CET 2021 Analysis Of All Shifts 20th Sep to 1st Oct . (Click Here)
Overview of Difficulty Level of 20th Sep 2021 Shift 1 MHT CET 2021
- The overall difficulty level of Shift 1 was moderate
- Mathematics was the most time-consuming section
- Mathematics was moderate but some questions were lengthy
- Physics was moderate with a decent number of questions from Optics, Waves
- Chemistry was moderately easy
- There were 20% of questions from the Class 11 syllabus and 80% from the Class 12 syllabus
- 25 Questions in the Mathematics section were easily doable
- 20 questions in Physics were easily doable
- Mathematics had a good number of questions from Integration, Vector 3D and Differential Calculus
- Measurements, Waves and Optics had a decent number of questions from Physics
- p, d and f-block elements from Chemistry had almost 5 questions. Other topics were Coordinate Compounds, Chemical Bonding
- As per the first reaction, there were no questions from the deleted syllabus
Difficulty Level of Mathematics
Mathematics was easy, and 90+ score is easy in this shift.
Difficulty Level of Physics
The difficulty level of Physics was easy to moderate.
Difficulty Level of Chemistry
The Chemistry section was Easy To Moderate
Memory Based Questions MHT CET 2021 20 Sep Shift 1 :
- No of Allotropes of Se
- No of carbon atoms in undec.
- Sin 18° value
- General solution of the differential equation x+y+1÷x+y-1
- If two dice are thrown the probibality that the sum is even no is.
- If the letters of the word ARBARDACAR are arranged in all possible ways such that all vowels come together then no of arrangements..
- If 1 is added to first 10 natural numbers then varience is
- (1+i)^5(1-i)^7 value is
- Sniff reagent
- Grignarf reagent
- Melting point boiling point
- Quantum number orbital
- number of allotropes in Se
- reagent identification
- molar constant
- Grignard reagent
- highest melting point in butane
- high field strength ligand
- Quantum number …orbital question (11th)
- Thermo.d (Temperature/Find moles)
- SN1 theory (also do SN2)
- Instantaneous reaction
- multimolecular colloid
- Ar-OH reacts with some Chlorine in presence of Pyridine … Guess the product
- Gabriel Thalamide synthesis
- Schiff Reagent (pink color)
- Conductivity of cell
- Cell constant
- Numericals based on solution/solvent/solute
- Molar mass
- Degree of Dissociation
- Atomic weight %
- Interstitial compound
- lambda wavelength sums
- Semiconductor gates
- Gyro ratio
- Young double slit
- some 11th std optics
- Tangential force
- Max spectral lines emitted
Topics with High Weightage in Mathematics
|Name of the Topic||Topic No. of Questions|
|Line and Plane||3-4|
|Pair of straight Lines||2-3|
Topics with High Weightage in Physics
|Topic Name||Topic No. of Questions|
|Magnetic field due to electric current||3|
Topics with High Weightage in Chemistry
|Topic Name||Topic No. Of Questions|
|Elements of group 16,17 and 18||3-4|
|Transition & Inner Transition||2-3|
Calculation of MHT CET 2021 Result
The MHT CET entrance examinations will be conducted in multiple shifts which bring out the possibility of difference in difficulty level of question papers sets.
Some candidates may get a relatively tougher set of MHT CET 2021 question papers. In such a case, those candidates who attempt the tougher set of question paper will be able to secure fewer marks compared to the ones who attempted the easier set.
To make sure, the candidates are neither benefitted nor disadvantaged due to the difficulty level of the question paper sets, Normalization method of calculating marks is employed for fair marking practice. A similar method of calculating marks is also employed in several other major entrance examinations such as JEE.
How to Calculate MHT CET 2021 Percentile Score
Based on the candidates’ relative performance appearing for the MHT CET 2020 entrance exam, the authorities will prepare percentile scores. The marks secured by the candidates will be transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0. The percentile scores will reflect the percentage of candidates who have scored less than that particular examination score. The percentile score will be calculated up to 5 decimal points to minimum ties.
With the help of the following formula, the Percentile Score of the candidate will be calculated:
(Number of Candidates in Exam with Normalized Marks < The Candidate) *100/The Total Number of candidates in the Exam – Number of Toppers in the Shift
Note: Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidates will be different from the Percentile Score.
MHT CET 2021 Merit List
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, will release the final MHT-CET 2020 merit list in the last week of October 2020. Candidates may check the MHT-CET merit list 2020 online using their application ID and date of birth. In the final merit list of MHT-CET, the name of shortlisted candidates and their overall ranks will be mentioned. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the MHT CET 2020 exam, the concerned authorities will release the merit list of the MHT CET 2020 entrance exam. Based on the merit obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam of MHT CET 2020, they will be invited to attend the MHT CET 2020 counseling process for the allocation of seats.
State Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra releases the MHT-CET provisional merit list in June, and the candidates have an option to submit their grievances (if any). The final merit list of MHT CET is prepared after taking all the feedback and grievances into account.
Based on the ranks secured in the final merit list of MHT-CET 2020, the seat allotment will be done for admission in Maharashtra’s colleges. Seats will be allotted first to those with higher ranks and, therefore, such candidates will have higher chances of getting access to their desired course and college.
Tie-Breaking Policy for MHT CET 2021
In a scenario where two or more candidates obtain an equal number of marks, an MHT CET 2021 tie-breaking policy will be employed to determine who will get admission first. Following are the details regarding the MHT CET 2021 tie-breaking policy:
- Candidates with minimum incorrect attempts in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology will be given first preference
- Candidates with the least number of wrong attempts Mathematics/Biology will be preferred
- Candidates with less number of wrong attempts in Chemistry will have an advantage
- Those candidates will be prioritized who have secured better marks in the Class XII examination
- Older candidates will be given preference
MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers
Solving MHT-CET previous years’ question papers/sample paper is one of the best sources for the exam. By practicing MHT CET sample papers/last years’ question papers, candidates can understand the MHT CET 2020 exam pattern, difficulty level, etc. therefore, candidates planning to take MHT CET are advised to practice previous year question papers and attempt MHT CET 2020 mock tests once they are through with the exam preparation. After taking MHT CET last years’ question papers/sample paper, candidates can analyze their performance level in all sections. They can know the strong and weak areas so that candidates can revise the topics in which they are vulnerable.
Download MHT CET Past Year Papers : Click Here
MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis : Click Here
Advantages of Solving MHT CET Previous Years’ Question Papers/Sample paper
Mentioned below are some of the advantages of solving MHT CET previous years’ question papers/sample paper:
- With the help of MHT CET’s previous years’ question papers/sample paper, candidates can get an idea of the MHT CET exam pattern, type, and nature of questions asked in the entrance exam. Candidates will also be able to practice different kinds of problems.
- By taking MHT CET previous years’ question papers/sample paper, candidates can improve their question-solving ability, speed, and time-management skills.
- Through solving MHT CET last year papers with solutions, candidates can analyze their strong and weak areas.
- Candidates preparing for the exam can use the MHT CET old question papers as a reference to know the MHT CET previous year papers marking scheme of each section and questions.
- Most importantly, solving MHT CET sample papers and previous years’ question papers gives the candidates the feel of cracking the actual exam and is the only quality practice source required to face the exams.
Stay Updated With Us, Hope you like this article (MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis)
1 thought on “MHT CET 2021 20th Sep Shift 1 Question Paper PDF & Analysis”
Pingback: MHT CET 2021 21st Sep Shift 1 Question Paper PDF & Analysis - Quark Solutions