JEE Mains 2020 Results Date – Check Rank , ScoreCard @ jeemain.nic.in
New Delhi:- National Testing Agency (NTA) Is Expecting to declare results dates for JEE Mains April/September 2020 Soon. Union Educational Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal On Wednesday (9 September 2020) took on Twitter to say that the process for JEE Mains 2020 Results declaration has already begun and it is expected to Announced soon.
My heartfelt thanks to all students and parents for reposing trust in the government and participating in #JEEMain exam. Process for result declaration has begun and results will be announced soon. @PIB_India @MIB_India @EduMinOfIndia @DDNewslive
— Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) September 9, 2020
Soon After The declaration Of Results, Candidates will be able to check their results online on jeemain.nic.in . According To Some Sources, JEE Main Results Will be announced On 11 September , 2020
JEE Mains 2020 Results :
- Results Declaration Authority (National Testing Agency) NTA.
- Results Date – Expected Till September 10, 2020 or (Early Morning September 11, 2020)
- To Check Results Click Here
How To Check Results:-
- Visit Official Website Of Jee Mains ( Click Here).
- Candidates Should Enter Application Number and Password/Date Of Birth.
- Click On “View Results”.
- Candidates will be able to download the Pdf Format of Their Results.
1 thought on “JEE Mains 2020 Results (OUT) : Check NTA Score, percentile”
Awesome website .My great wishes to the person who made this website.❤❤