MHT CET 2021 Has not cancelled for engineering and Pharmacy. CET for Non Professional Courses has been cancelled. The admission process for Arts, Commerce and Science ( Non Professional Courses Like B.Com , Charatered accountancy , Law Courses) will start from 5 Aug 2021 as per the results of Class XII. Higher Education Minister Uday Samant informed at a press conference in Pune that there will be no CET for this and admission will be as per merit list as usual. We will take a decision in eight days to see the situation of Corona in each district to start the next academic year. He also informed that we are discussing with the administration for this. He said there were options of either conducting CET for admissions to non-technical courses or conduct the admission process based on Class 12 marks. “Class XII board exams have been canceled, and only after the results are declared, we will decide on having CET or not,”
The MHT CET 2021 exams will be as follows: –
CET starting from 26th August
- M. C. M.
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Master of Hotel Management
The MHT CET 2021 for Engineering and Pharmacy will be held in two sessions
The first session is September 14
The second season will continue from September 19.
He also said that these dates are possible.
Important points in the press conference of Higher Education Minister Uday Samant
- Thirteen lakh nine hundred and sixty two students have passed this year. More than thirty-three thousand students have passed than last year.
- Admission to Arts, Commerce and Science will be based on the results of Class XII. In this regard, the decision was taken in a meeting held with the Vice-Chancellor today and all the Vice-Chancellors have agreed on it. If you want to increase the number of pieces, you should apply till 31st
- The CET process for professional courses will start from 26th August 2021. However, we will definitely discuss these dates with the concerned agencies.
- Courses that did not have CET for admission last year will not have CET this time as well.
The professors will be recruited if the state finance department agrees.
- The CET exams for professional courses will be held online. But they have to go to the center. Cannot be paid from home. For this, we plan to increase the number of CET centers. The government and the university should run together.